Broadband fiber for businesses, a good way to accelerate collaborative and unified communications solutions in the cloud.
A conference made up of 3 brainstorming dedicated to the strategy of the cloud in company.
Tuesday, July 4th from 8:30am to 12am
Espace Hamelin, 17 rue de l’Amiral Hamelin, 75016 Paris
- 8:30am : Welcome cofee
- 9am : Opening conference : introduction by CDRT’s CEO – Stéphane Grasset
- Presentation of the brainstorming, speakers and sponsors Stéphane Grasset – CDRT’s CEO and Apps2com’s associate.
- 9:15am: 1st Brainstorming: Is the French very high throughput enough dense and competitive to meet the companies’ cloud strategy? Directed by Julien Delmouly, Associate General Manager, FIRIP ( (Fédération des industriels des réseaux d’initiative publique)
- Bouygues Télécom (Céline Lazard – Services Marketing)
- Kosc Télécom (Antoine Fournier – General Manager)
- Covage (Pascal Edmond – Commercial Manager)
- Nerim (Bernard Lemoine – CEO)
- 10:40am: 2nd Brainstorming: How do Unified Communications Solutions Publisher came to companies with a cloud strategy « Over the top »? Directed by Nicolas Amestoy (from Schölé Marketing Firm)
- Broadsoft ( Nicolas Moquereau – Cloud France Manager)
- Centile (Jean-Francois Catz – Head of Product Innovation)
- Cirpack (Patrick Bergougnou – CEO)
- Microsoft (Rodolphe Deshayes – Business Developper Manager Skype Voice and Office 365)
- 11:30am 3rd Brainstorming: Unified Communications operators and their service platform: What are the benefits for companies? Directed by Frédéric Décard (CDRT’s administrator)
- Open Ip (Laurent Silvestri – General Manager)
- Keyyo (Philippe Houdouin – CEO)
- Serveurcom (Damien Watine – CEO)
- 12:20pm: Closing conference and debate with speakers, moderated by stéphane Grasset
- 1pm: Lunch – meeting with speakers (Previous personal invitation only)